Bomba the broken alicorn (by Rescue_9)

49 Likes

Dear God!
Who hurt you…

10 Likes

Possibly bad luck on genetics. That said, its Muppet-ish, which means since its small and cute its actually quite dangerous.

12 Likes

God: Does an apocalypse

Humanity’s “Why, God? Why?”

God: Points at Bomba.

Humanity: “Yeah, that’s fair.”

11 Likes

At this point just put the poor thing out of its misery… It’s like the world’s most useless Roomba-- Though kinda cute but at what cost-

7 Likes

That is absolutely why 2020 happened

4 Likes

Bomba is a reverse roomba, leaves a river of shit in his path

6 Likes

Nah, Roombas do that too.

7 Likes

He’s adorale

4 Likes

that dog makes this picture
who are they?
why the santa suit?
is it their feces? were they framed?

4 Likes

They hate the world.

4 Likes

“What are you doing with that plague, God?”

“Have you seen them, Gabriel? Have you seen the little horses they’re making?! And what they’re doing to them?! It’s real bad down there, Gabriel. This is way worse than when I needed to do the flood.”

“I’m sure it can’t be that bad.”

“They call this one, Bomba.”

“Wow. Ok, I’m starting to understand where you’re coming from.”

8 Likes

Plot twist: bomba is the apocalypse incarnate.

3 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t be expecting that. I would assume Bomba has more important things to worry about. Like not swallowing his tongue.

2 Likes

so many veins on the tail…

1 Like

Tbh I’ve done way more with bomba than I ever thought I would. Bomba is the definition of a broken fluffy. He screams whenever he has a heart attack (pretty frequently, tho he always recovers) he does have hooves but they are like half an inch long. And also he eats/drinks by slamming his muzzle into the dish

3 Likes

I just imagine him shrieking randomly a lot. And I’m surprised he can feed himself at all. Seems like a choking/ drowning risk. I envisioned more of a funnel situation.

3 Likes

SCREECHING dammit Phil, it’s happening again!

4 Likes

Bomba is a jellenheimer with none of the danger who just lives to suffer

4 Likes

Bomba is punishment of reincarnation. Those who have been wicked spend the life of Bomba trapped in his mind with him and the other wicked souls. There is no other answer for the existence of this creature.

2 Likes