Sketti Machine
Sketti
Smarty Fluffy
Sowwy Poopies
Spike

All art used credited on the cards.

24 Likes

That’s some impressive synergy.

But I think Bomba still needs a cost and power/ toughness.

3 Likes

As a fan of MtG, I love this. Great work.

(And yes, creatures need a power and toughness. Casting cost is technically arguable.)

2 Likes

Fixed Bomba, even state-based actions can’t kill him now.

4 Likes

Poor Bomba. Keep trying, you accursed dust mop.

2 Likes

It’s a spell, so it needs a cost, even if it’s zero.

The only exception I’m aware of is if it’s a land card, like Dryad Arbor.

2 Likes

Not true, there are several spells that have no listed casting cost. Most use “suspend” to get them into play but there are others as well.

You are literally providing an example of why it is “technically arguable”. Also, Dryad Arbor isn’t a land card, it is a “Land Creature”.

1 Like

Right, but suspend cards cannot be cast normally because they don’t have a cost.

And the significance of Dryad Arbor is, because it is also a land, it is not a spell.

1 Like

I would play the ever loving fuck out of a fluffy deck.

2 Likes

True, but the point is there are cards with no CMC and alternative ways of playing those cards. So a card like Bomba can technically exist without issue.

And with Dryad Arbor the point is that if one exception to the rule exists then more could as well.

2 Likes

I have no idea whats going on here .
I tried to get in to magic ages ago but couldn’t wrap my little cpu pea brain around its rules.

2 Likes

Yeah Josef is house dimir and with crimson being red you get grixis right here. This mf is a evil as Nicol Bolas. Just straight up toxic deluge all the shitrats also holy shit the smarty is stronger then a 1/1 white human token MTG fix this shit!

3 Likes

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! What do you mean Bomba is just a mear demigod, Bomba is an Elder god!

2 Likes

The Toy Fixer

May i present my contribution (which might be super innacurate in skill effects and description cause i’m not that deep into MTG :P)

3 Likes

The real Bomba move is playing the Bomba card in Yu-Gi-Oh.

4 Likes

Oh god oh no phyrexian fluffys, two plagues that spread to an insane degree and ruin everything they touch.
I think we’re all fucked.

2 Likes

also mechanically you can use one of the foal tokens soon mummah makes and use them to transform Fluffy back into soon-mummah.
Also I like that soon-mummah uses time counters, it means you can use pre existing cards to expedite her pregnancy. Call the deck ‘The Fluffy Mill’ and just have your Fluffy’s continually pump out foal tokens, then swing in with an overrun effect or something (not hard in green). Or make an abuse mill deck based around sacing foals to power up something.
… I have spent a lot of time building magic decks recently
@I_might_be_weasel @Aurix
Don’t forget about Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar, she doesn’t have a casting cost.
… I just wanted to name drop Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar

3 Likes

I haven’t played in years, and that weird card is new to me. But, I’d say that is pretty similar to the suspend ability @Aurix brought up; since it doesn’t have a cost, it can only be cast via a special ability the card has.

1 Like

God I love all of this

3 Likes

I love it, though I think I would change the “Repair” ability just a bit to:

2 Repair - create a colorless artifact token called Prosthetic that gives +0/+2 to all creatures with the fluffy subtype.

1 Like